9th September 2009

Another hot day, we can't believe how lucky we are with the weather for September.  I sat in the van and did some editing and after a while I went and sat outside with Paul.  It's almost too hot now, I've had to put a sun hat on and some sun block on my nose and chin.  I'll do sandwiches again for lunch although we are sitting here munching pretzels we bought yesterday.  I'll go back inside in a while and play AC or we might walk up to reception and check emails again.  It's so nice not doing very much and enjoying the good weather although I do get a bit bored and restless after a while doing nothing.  It's a good job I have my laptop and my card making stuff.

I finished reading a book yesterday, ‘Twenties Girl’ by Sophie Kinsella.  It was really good and goes to my favourite books list at number three I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment